Flaming Demons Adventures

Flaming Demons Adventures
Part 1: CMBMSU and Trees

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Usual.

I am late again for a second week in a row. If you guys and gals see that I am this late just post a game night post yourself. But as usual we have golf tonight.

I hope to see you all on. We need to have that first official tournament. I keep saying it but we haven't had one yet so I will keep saying it 'til you all show up and we get one!

Umm so I think that is all. Boring but you know what to do.

Tonight 8:30 EST (-5GMT).

4 comments:

shamrock_isle said...

lol...and as usual I will likely be late...oye!

Chrisy

shamrock_isle said...

or maybe not since all my meetings and dinner have been postponed

See you on the links

Chrisy

WholesomeGoodness said...

We need to set a room for everyone to meet in. Maybe by next week we'll have this sorted out.

Unknown said...

Dude I totally forgot that. Dang it. Another usual for me again!!