Flaming Demons Adventures

Flaming Demons Adventures
Part 1: CMBMSU and Trees

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Well as much as I would like to blame last night's dismal performance on my computer, it was probably all me...

Was good to see Y there and get him involved in his first tourney...though he spent the night frustrated and seemingly bored.

And as always good to see the usual cast of characters...Wholesome continues to polish the crown with Sunshine and JB hot on his heals. I am however looking for a colorful jester's hat...something that suits my personality and something better than the one above...we'll see what I can find...

No caps from me as last night's performance didn't warrant... Anyone got anything....

later all

2 comments:

dirty6 said...

i need to try it on my lappie...it outdoes my desktop in games by a factor of about 20.

Unknown said...

The cap is nice but I would like something that would show off even more just how bad I tend to do every week.