Flaming Demons Adventures

Flaming Demons Adventures
Part 1: CMBMSU and Trees

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Game Tonight...you better be there

Tonight is the usual game night. I will be there about 8pm tonight to start playing. Hope that everyone is there and that we can increase our numbers so we can really get this guild going.

Look forward to the joy and frustration tonight!

Also if you decide to use a video capture program to take vids of your/our game playing, I created an account for us on YouTube. The username is: FlamingDemonsGuild. If you would like to know the password then email me so that you can host your videos there and post them on the blog.

2 comments:

WholesomeGoodness said...

I'm gonna try and get Hively on tonight. I also sent an email to Sourwine, and if he replys, I'll try and get the invite to him.

shamrock_isle said...

okay gentlemen...Where are you? I'm here and not so patiently waiting

Chrisy